To build a legacy in the custom automotive industry through high quality, innovative products, design and fabrication.
WHO WE ARE
In 2015 we moved from a 7,000 square foot two-story building in West York, PA to a 15,000 square foot single floor facility in Emigsville, PA.
What makes Legacy Innovations (Li) so special? It’s the Legacy Team – with individual standout talent, our team of 15 is among the best in the industry. Each team member performs at the top of their trade specialty. This enables us the ability to deliver results that are competitive at the highest levels. Our customers expect quality results and that is what our team consistently delivers.
Troy Spackman started Legacy Innovations, Inc. while working full time in the industry. Travis Coeyman has worked alongside Troy from the beginning. The combination of these two professionals has allowed Legacy to offer our customers the highest level of expertise in each of their areas of specialty.
Recent Li Awards, Mentions & Accolades:
- Detroit Autorama – 1st place
- Detroit Autorama – Coolest Car
- eJudged “car of the Year’
- Import Alliance 1st Place
- Goodguys “Top 5 Street Machine of the Year Finalist”
- Cover of Performance VW Magazine
- Carlisle Events “Top 12 ’63 Corvettes Ever built”
- Detroit Autorama 1st Place
- Feature in Corvette magazine
- Detroit Autorama “Outstanding Award”
- Endless Summer OC “Best in Show”
- 3 Cars in top 20 for SMOTY
- Car and Driver “SEMA Top 10”
- SEMA Goodguys “Gold Bar” Winner
- SEMA Battle of the Builders finalist
- SEMA Gen Y Innovator
- SEMA 35 under 35
- SEMA Best GM Vehicle
See SPOTLIGHTS for other and previous awards and recognition.
With over 10 years building award winning cars Troy’s blend of experience and ability to design based on customer requests allows him to build unique vehicles that are not only prized by their owners but draw accolades of spectators and judges. Troy started Legacy Innovations in 2007 in response to a need in the industry for a full service facility for custom, rare, unique and exotic vehicles.
Travis is responsible for all functions in the paint and body shop. His high standards and conscientious attention to detail are the perfect complement to our high caliber projects and the Li customer expectations. Paint jobs out of Li are consistently award winning and the talk of many shows, thanks to Travis and his team’s excruciating attention to detail and high standards.